Professor Fucking Layton Professor Fucking Layton

Awesome!

Haha, I've played Professor Layton! This it what it would be like if it didn't have an E rating! A sequel would be nice. Background music is win.

Clock Space Clock Space

Hot Damn!

Wow, this movie was fantastic! I hope there's more to come.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Haha, Cool!

This was a really cool flash! The song is really catchy! Keep up the good work.

Pixelknight II Pixelknight II

Cool

I really enjoyed PixelKnight II more than I enjoyed the first one. You did a very nice job on this one. The variety in weapons and monsters really kept things from getting boring.

Text 4 Dead Text 4 Dead

Good Job!

Although the commands were pretty obvious this was a very fun game. More levels and some background music would have been nice.

Chase Goose Chase Goose

Nice!

Wow, this game is awesome. One of my favorite flixel games, I love the fact that you can play two players, with one pressing the arrow keys and the other doing everything else! Where's the scoreboard?

Hideous responds:

Scoreboard *should* be on Kongregate, but the damn API isn't working. I guess I will implement Mochi's board instead.

RD2010 - It's alive RD2010 - It's alive

Nice!

It doesn't remind me of Robots as much as it should but still, it's a swell track. Very good job.

mNl responds:

That's why i've added the "Lord vader - breath" and the C3PO voice ;)

This track should tell a story...
You know - from the begining of that robot (that's the breath etc.) till the end - where it just rocks ! :D

Thanks anyway !

RD2010 - Robotic Feudal System RD2010 - Robotic Feudal System

Fantastic!

Ooooh, this is definitely one of the better RD2010 songs that I've heard. You should make it longer though. :)

trancedatlantic responds:

good idea!

RD2010 Moving parts RD2010 Moving parts

Woooah

The intro added so much to the song. Not because it was good, but because it was very generic. It started off very plain. I'm not sure if this was your intention but if it was that was a good thing. The way the track builds up, later you're just like "Holy shit, wow."

Fantastic job.

Sandwhich-lord responds:

Cheers , just thought it conveyed movement ...

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

Awesome

Very nice, also, I did notice Tom Fulp's and Dan Paladin's graves.

the necromancer the necromancer

Awesome!

I'd so buy this!! Great work!

jouste responds:

thanks dude! i'll mark that as someone else that'd be interesting in something like that.

a 10!? sweet! *bows*

Hi. Hi.

Wow!

I love this type of art! Really noticeable outlines, Keep up the great work you're really good.