Pixelknight II Pixelknight II

Cool

I really enjoyed PixelKnight II more than I enjoyed the first one. You did a very nice job on this one. The variety in weapons and monsters really kept things from getting boring.

Text 4 Dead Text 4 Dead

Good Job!

Although the commands were pretty obvious this was a very fun game. More levels and some background music would have been nice.

Chase Goose Chase Goose

Nice!

Wow, this game is awesome. One of my favorite flixel games, I love the fact that you can play two players, with one pressing the arrow keys and the other doing everything else! Where's the scoreboard?

Hideous responds:

Scoreboard *should* be on Kongregate, but the damn API isn't working. I guess I will implement Mochi's board instead.

Running Free! Running Free!

Nice!

If you improved the hitTests a bit, and got an artist to work with you, I believe a game like this could really go far. None the less, awesome job.

Higher! Higher!

Wow!

A very beautiful game! I loved the music and the addictive factor. Simple flash games like this are the best.

5/5

Flashist responds:

Canabolt Canabolt

Amazing!

Haha, this is fantastic. I love Canabalt, and this is more of a humorous version. Great job.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Awesome!

Very great submission for the PO3 Event. I can't wait to see more. This game reminded me of Castle Crashers and Portal Defenders. It was really great.

5/5

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Fantastic!

A really good fighting game! I loved it. There are a couple things I had problems with but they've already been stated. Keep it up.

Cha0tic221 responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

The Return of the Son The Return of the Son

Awesome!

The gameplay is really awesome, I love it. I also found it funny with the jews, you should make a sequel but with powers ups, nukes, ect. It would be really cool.

AriaSuperior responds:

Thanks man, apreciate it!

Shorty Covers Shorty Covers

Great!

Really awesome game! I loved the intros but they got old after a while and I didn't like the inability to skip them. Other than that, smooth gameplay, the music went along well, everything was good. Keep it up.